Monday, 12 July 2021

TROPILEX HAMMOCK

Did you know that in case of backpacking around the world, to avoid carrying a heavy tent with you, you can use a camping hammock? I discovered it by looking at the beautiful hammocks of Tropilex, a company that produces hammocks and hanging chairs, woven and finished by hand by its weavers in Colombia, Brazil and India. Their products are made in the most sustainable and respectful way possible. So forget hammering the tent pegs and fighting with poles, with these hammocks you just need a couple of trees!  

I have to say that having already a hammock stand, it was easy to hang it, rather than stick it between two trees. Perhaps the support may seem too big because as you can see from the photo the hammock remains high, but I assure you that once you lie on it, the weight makes it lower to half the height. I received it at home in a few days and even the care for the packaging pleasantly surprised me. You can find it here.
With the additional suspension cables, the beautiful Tropilex hammocks open more easily. The weight is also better distributed on the strings, resulting in optimal comfort. They support up to 120kg. Also, the ropes are not attached to the hammock, but come directly from the hammock itself. This is called "Cadejo". This gives the hammock the unique Colombian look and there is up to 30% less chance of the ropes breaking. So you can trust blindly! The fabric of this hammock is made of 70% cotton and 30% polyester and is woven up to 20% thicker.
Tropilex often visits the factories where the hammocks are produced, paying attention to the working conditions, the quality and the place of origin of the raw materials and the conditions in which they are extracted. Among other things, it donates at least 1% of annual sales to support non-profit environmental organizations, which are doing an extraordinary job in addressing important environmental and sustainability issues.
There are also some beautiful handmade Hanging Chairs Lounger on the site like this one. It will be wonderful to feel enveloped like a cocoon. These seats can also be hooked to the ceiling of the house. It is worth buying on Tropilex also because the prices are accessible and the shipping is free.


Sapete che in caso di viaggi con lo zaino in giro per il mondo, per evitare di portare con voi una tenda pesante, potete usare un'amaca da campeggio? Io l'ho scoperto guardando le bellissime amache di Tropilex, un'azienda che produce appunto amache e sedie sospese,  tessute e rifinite a mano dai suoi tessitori in Colombia, Brasile e India. I loro prodotti vengono realizzati nel modo più sostenibile e rispettoso possibile. Per cui dimenticatevi di martellare i picchetti della tenda e combattere con i pali: con queste amache avete solo bisogno di un paio di alberi e sei a posto! Devo dire che avendo gia' un supporto per amaca, è stato facile appenderla, piuttosto che attaccarla tra due alberi. Forse il supporto puo' sembrare troppo grande perche' come vedete dalla foto l'amaca resta alta, ma vi assicuro che una volta che vi ci stendete sopra, il peso la fa abbassare a meta' altezza. L'ho ricevuta a casa in pochissimi giorni e persino la cura per l'imballaggio mi ha piacevolmente sorpresa. Con i cavi di sospensione aggiuntivi, le bellissime amache Tropilex si aprono più facilmente. Il peso è anche meglio distribuito sulle corde, con conseguente comfort ottimale. Supportano fino a 120kg. Inoltre, le corde non sono attaccate all'amaca, ma provengono direttamente dall'amaca stessa. Questo si chiama "Cadejo". Ciò conferisce all'amaca l'aspetto colombiano unico e c'è fino al 30% in meno di possibilità che le corde si rompano. Quindi potete fidarvi ciecamente! Il tessuto di questa amaca è composto dal 70% di cotone e dal 30% di poliestere ed è tessuto fino al 20% più spesso. Tropilex visita spesso le fabbriche dove vegono prodotte le amache, prestando attenzione alle condizioni di lavoro, alla qualità e al luogo di provenienza delle materie prime e le condizioni in cui vengono estratte. Tra l'altro dona almeno l'1% delle vendite annuali per sostenere le organizzazioni ambientali senza scopo di lucro, che stanno facendo un lavoro straordinario nell'affrontare importanti questioni ambientali e di sostenibilità. Sul sito ci sono anche delle bellissime poltrone sospese fatte a mano come questa. Sara' bellissimo farvi avvolgere come un bozzolo. Queste sedute potete anche agganciarle al soffitto di casa. Insomma vale la pena acquistare su Tropilex anche perche' i prezzi sono contenuti e le spedizioni gratuite.

8 comments:

  1. Se hai lo spazio secondo me è obbligatorio avere una amaca, il modello da te proposto è bellissimo, calcolando la mia goffaggine mi serve una scaletta:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ide yang menarik. Saya ingin mencoba, yang tempat tidur gantungnya.terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so comfortable and wonderful for the warmer months!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping here... please follow my Blog I follow you back!

Hollywood and Halloween a perfect combination!

Of course, if you have money to spend and fancy parties to go to, there are no limits! This has been shown to us by Hollywood divas over the...